Do you want to work at St Philip’s?
Throughout the year, we advertise for new members of staff.
Click on the links on the left-hand side to download the advert and job description if there is a position advertised.
The details can also be downloaded using the buttons on the left hand side of this page. Should you require hard copies, please come to the school office to collect a pack.
Our job adverts also appear on the greaterjobs website. Please return applications by completing the online form through on Salford City Councils website.
You are welcome to come and look around school before applying.
Please contact the school office to make arrangements - (0161) 832 6637. Our Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and our school office team are here to show off our school, our children and answer any questions you may have.
We also accept applications throughout the year and will keep successful applications on file for 6 months. Should a suitable vacancy come up, we will contact you via text and email. Alternatively, you can keep an eye on this page or the greaterjobs website.
In choosing to work at St Philip’s, you will:
- work with motivated and engaged pupils
- work with supportive families
- work alongside a fantastic team
- work closely with the St Philip’s Church team
- work in a school community that promotes Christian values with a strong ethos
- receive high quality professional development led by our highly experienced and skilled staff.
- opportunities to develop your leadership skills as part of a team.
Read about our good OFSTED and see our latest results.